Info & Advice
Got a pressing question? Seeking guidance or support for yourself or somebody you know? Our friendly Information and Advice team can help you set things straight and find out where you stand and put you back onto the straight and narrow. You can contact us for answers to general queries by calling us on 01708 796600. If you’re hard of hearing or prefer to type, we can be messaged via Twitter or Facebook, or emailed at email@example.com. You can also talk with us face-to-face if you prefer at one of our centres; or come along to one of our many stands around the area.
Ways we can help:
- Form-Filling Service: Pulling your hair out over a difficult form? We can help you fill out a range of forms and applications if you need us to. From Freedom Bus Passes; London Taxicards; Disability Living Allowance; Attendance Allowance; Carers Allowance; Council Housing Forms; Street Parking Permits and Blue Badge renewals. Need help with a specific form? We may still be able to help.
- Health-Related Advice: Recently been diagnosed with a health condition? Want to talk things through with someone? Our Health Advisors that can provide advice & support on a range of conditions, particularly dementia. They can sit down with you and talk you through your options, and can get you the practical support you may need.
- My Health Matters: Health Champions can enable you to make small, positive changes to your lifestyle. You can find them at events all about the area – do stop them for a chat for advice on diet, exercise and more. Want to join us as a Health Champion? Give us a call and we’ll tell you more about how you can sign up and help (details below).
- Staying Independent: Need help staying independent in your own home? We can help you source a wide range of specialist equipment to enable you to remain safe, secure and comfortable in your own place. From Personal Pendant Alarms and Stairlifts, to Keysafes and mobility equipment, we’ll ensure that you what you need to ensure that you can remain as independent as you wish.
- Financial Services: From pension planning advice to Equity Releases, to funeral planning and will-writing, our Financial Advisor can pop over to your home for a visit and help you understand it all just a little better. They can talk you through our range of Financial Services, and give independent advice on making your funds go further. Visit our Financial Services page to see how we can help.
–Tweet this Share this