Recently been diagnosed with dementia and want to know where you stand? Caring for someone with dementia and need support? We have people who can help you out. From Care Services to obtaining a Lasting Power of Attorney, we can assess your requirements and recommend the best plan of action.
Ways we can help:
- Our Homecare Team can provide personal and domestic care for people in their home.
- Companions can help support a person who has dementia with errands around the house and can escort them to meetings, appointments and social function.
- We run Wellbeing Clubs for people who are living with dementia and their carers. These clubs can be found across the area and are run by staff that have experience in working with people who have dementia. The clubs enable you or your loved one to have a good time in a safe environment full of meaningful activities.
- Our Financial Services can assist with matters such as Lasting Powers of Attorney and Estate Planning.
- Our Advisors can help support you or a loved one either in person, over the phone or by email. From getting a better understanding about your diagnosis to seeing whether you are entitled to any financial support.
- If you care for someone who has dementia we can provide you with the support and knowledge you need in your role as a carer and help you with respite.